Friday, October 17, 2008

Looking for a place to live!!!

Hey people, I need a favor. I am DESPERATELY looking for a place of my own for Tatem and I. I was hoping that I could ask you to keep your eye out for me for FOR RENT signs, anywhere from Kaysville to South Ogden. Good places are hard to find. Maybe the more eyes I have looking the better chances I have of finding a good place for us, especially for Tatem. She's starting school next year so I want to put down roots somewhere soon. Thanks in advance. Peace out!

4 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Cathy, I don't know if you remember me...Natalie Freitas from High School. I found your blog from Ashlee's. You were in my dream last night. I was looking for an apartment and you were telling me about a place you were living in. It was really random. How are you? my blog is http://www.natalieryanmoulton.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

What's your rental criteria??? E-mail me your price range and size requirements and Chris and I will help you look. :)

Emily said...

There are some for rent signs in my neighborhood, here in Syracuse.

Aimee said...

Just wondering if you EVER update your blog? ;)
Aimee