Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sorry to the people

People, people, people... patience is a virtue. I will blog when I have time, don't worry! But I'm flattered that you care so much! ;) There's a lot of things happening with me right now, so I've been "busy." I just got back from a business trip to Vegas, which was really fun. I bought a shot glass for my boss that was so inappropriate it was funny. Something about "I blew it in Vegas" and a couple in the shower with someone on their knees... SO inappropriate, I know, but CLASSIC! My current job ended on Friday (March 7th) and my new one will start on Monday, March 17th. It's with the same company with a way higher pay rate, so I'm also looking for an apartment. Hey, do me a favor and keep your eyes and ears out for anything in Kaysville. It's hard to find listings there. AND... drum roll please... I started dating someone that makes me really happy, so things are going super good for me right now! And it's about damn time! haha

8 comments:

Beth said...

What a great post! Totally worth waiting for :) I am sad I missed dinner Friday, I can't believe how sick I am. I will call you next week, when I will hopefully have a voice, so we can catch up!

Jill said...

Hallelujah! It is so good to hear from you again! Just kidding. I am very happy to hear that you are dating this very nice guy. I can't wait to meet him.
Jill

Celeste said...

Hooray for all the good news!!! And might I add, it's also inappropriate to have a blog and not update it for so long...tehe

Melissa said...

OK...so we apparently need to talk soon, especially after our last conversation :) Glad to hear all your good news. Call me when you have time or even when you don't! Love you!

~Lauren said...

I love inappropriate gestures..it makes everything more fun :)! Cathy I'm so happy for all your exciting news! I almost mis-read the blog about someone on their knees and then there was talk of a new job..SERIOUSLY it was a close one..I'm just sayin' :)

Can't wait to meet your new catch..Give Tater-ToT some lovies :)

Krissy said...

Cathy I'm glad you are so happy! It's great having my best friend back to her old self again!
Love ya!

Ashlee J said...

Look at all the love for you. Glad things are going well, very exciting. Ayden says he would like to play with tatem today. loves ash

Jill said...

Come on Cath, seriously. You have got to have SOMETHING you can post. You are such a slacker! Didn't you see that I tagged you?